Thursday 14 June, 2007

thinking of my future....

s friends...................


now its time to start my preparation......................


for

GMAT

Most of my batch mates in DATAMATICS( CHENNAI ) are going to fly to US to attend their MS programs.... at the cost of their precious jobs in top notch IT organizations to let their

"DREAMS TAKE WINGS......"


Yet, i m here doing all bull shit jobs in front of these square boxes but i m paid highly for these alone...hmmmmmmm so i have to work.


now its time for me to think what i am doing all these days...highly frustrated.. yet i m in officially called BUSINESS WAIT.. n locally called as BENCH ah ah ah ah ah ah ah....

My inner conscious felt that i am more inclined to BUSINESS side than technical side.. after all i managed my team mates in my bachelors project well enough to finish the work in time..hmm so lets take a rethink.. is it GOD'S WILL ??? hmmm...

one of my friends too told that i have a command over people. i know that i have good communication skills... so i thought of doing an MBA.. wow.. an mba..really great man.. u can do it.. is what my mind said..after thinking of it..

I want to sail more faster in the ocean of LIFE....


No comments: