Thursday 14 June, 2007

kickstarted my GMAT preparation.......

so readers ......


its time for me to start my preparation.........

the work is very boring.. ya.. after all in bench ...........

so thought of doing the preparation atleast ... so that i may lay back n apply when the right time comes after 2 or 3 years ........

i bought KAPLAN PREMIER '07 edition with Kaplan 800(no use as of now but yet bought it to be on the safer side coz later when i need it and if it s not available in stores)... and Princeton cracking the GMAT ...

first hole in my purse.. my mom was little surprised at the price of these books...afterall this cost is nothing when compared to the cost i am going to pay for my MBA...

first i am going to start with Princeton book n go on with it....

and i should thank iday (who got admitted to c gsb) for guiding me where to buy these books...

and finally here is a snapshot of the books friends....

No comments: